Mailing List Archive

Fw: Do you have Smartphone Camera Lenses?
Dear Manager,

Hope this email finds you well.

We are a professional fashion intelligent product manufacturer in Shenzhen(near Hongkong),China. It's glad to write you with keen hope to recommend our new product—I6 Bluetooth Holster!

Features:
1.Super Wide-Angle Lens:Bigger world,real picture!
2.The Charm of 180°Fish-eye Lens:See the world in a wonderful view!
3.Microscopic Lens:Wonders lie in your discovering!
4.Bluetooth connecting&One-button shooting .Extreme mood,hiking world!
5.Self-timer mode:Selfie by the wide-angle lens with automatic face-lift and higher resolution
Competitive Advantages
1. Stable quality
2. OEM, ODM welcome
3.Equipped by experienced Engineering & Marketing staff.
4.ISO9001-2008 and ISO14001:2004 certificated.

If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact us for details.
Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Thanks and Best Regards

Re: Do you have Smartphone Camera Lenses?--China WISDOM

Best Regards
Bill song
CHINA WISDOM