Mailing List Archive

IC issues with Express Check Out (New issue from OS update thread)
After making the changes to the MySQL tables for the timestamp problem all
carts work when you log in. 3 work with express check-out. 8 do not.
The 8 that do not work are giving me the same error. The database is
varchar(20) but they are trying to insert into a timestamp,

When I compare all the catalog pages/... they are all the same.

The MySQL databases all have varchar(20) and not timestamp. The error is
that Express Check Out is trying to write to a timestamp and not the
varchar.

I turned on debug and I am not seeing where the problem is. The 3 working
are writting to varchar(20). Any ideas?

Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com> 801 849-0213