addition.

Incidentally, the GFS web page where these lists are described are here:
http://www.sistina.com/gfs/Pages/maillist.html

Does anyone else think these two additional lists would be great for Akopia
to implement? I for one think it would be good at making it easy to keep
abreast of interchange goings-ons would be highly useful.

Thanks for considering.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com
mailing list request: interchange-commit and interchange-bugs [ In reply to ]
Quoting Dan B (db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net):
> Another opensource project that I love (Global File System -- for
> clustering) has two neat mailing lists, that for Interchange would be:
>
> interchange-commit@lists.akopia.com
> -> Automagically mails out a message for each commit
> against the cvs tree.
> -> (Maybe we could have commit46 and commit 47 for each tree).
>
> interchange-bugs@lists.akopia.com
> -> Automagically mails out a message for each bugzilla
> addition.
>
> Incidentally, the GFS web page where these lists are described are here:
> http://www.sistina.com/gfs/Pages/maillist.html
>
> Does anyone else think these two additional lists would be great for Akopia
> to implement? I for one think it would be good at making it easy to keep
> abreast of interchange goings-ons would be highly useful.
>
> Thanks for considering.

They actually both exist, just not publicly. I don't know if anyone wants
to get a hundred or more messages in a flurry when I get to committing,
though. 8-)

I suppose only the masochistic need apply.....

--
Akopia, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH 45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry
mailing list request: interchange-commit and interchange-bugs [ In reply to ]
> > interchange-commit@lists.akopia.com
> > interchange-bugs@lists.akopia.com
>They actually both exist, just not publicly. I don't know if anyone wants
>to get a hundred or more messages in a flurry when I get to committing,
>though. 8-)
>
>I suppose only the masochistic need apply.....

I don't think they are managed by the mailman on lists.akopia.com -- where
can I sign up?

(P.S. I get 2000 mails/day anyway, what can another 100 hurt? That's why
my boss made me set up my own mail server)

Thx,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com