Best Regards
Diego
Henao.
Questions [ In reply to ]
> Finally, I was able to install interchange. Thanks for all your
> help. I am
> trying to modify a couple of things, which are just editing
> things. According
> to what I saw, Interchange creates a website to display each
> item. In other
> words, when I click on more info a page with the sku is created
> sku.html. I
> want to know if someone knows how I can modify the content of
> this pages.

All products use flypage.html to display this information.

> Also,
> I changed some columns in the database. For example, company and
> telephone
> number. For my suprise, the table transactions is not being
> filled out when the
> registration process ocurrs. It is weird because the user
> database is working
> pretty good. I think I just don't know where this values are
> being taken from
> the user to the database.

Have a look at etc/log_transaction.

Jonathan
www.webamint.net
Questions [ In reply to ]
Hello everybody,

I have a couple of question related to the same problem. I am having problems
with some links. First, some articles are not found in the search box in the
index page. I need to go throw the advanced search to be able to find them.
Thing that is weird because, even though, I am using the name that is in the
database, it is not able to find it. The second problem is related to the items
themselves. When I click on more info, some articles don't have a page that is
called sku.html. The problem ocurrs just with certain items. I think it might
be a problem related with the update that I did from another database before I
started using interchange 4.9.7. It might be a cause, but I am not sure.

Any clues?

Thanks A lot

Diego
Re: questions [ In reply to ]
hdunlap@cielosystems.net wrote:
> My name is Hunter Dunlap with Cielo Systems. We are trying to build a
> web-store and would like to use your services. Our company will be
> shipping different items from across the US, so obviously the shipping
> cost will vary. I was wondering how you integrate your services with
> shipping, ie UPS.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Hunter Dunlap

Hello Hunter,

Integrating a custom shipping method can be done in a number of ways and
will depend greatly your exact requirements. Interchange has a UPS query
tag which can calculate costs based on an origin and destination
zipcode. Are you interested in hiring help for this project? I would be
glad to discuss your needs in more detail.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Kershaw
End Point Corp.

Re: questions [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 11:51 -0400, Chris Kershaw wrote:
> hdunlap@cielosystems.net wrote:
> > My name is Hunter Dunlap with Cielo Systems. We are trying to build a
> > web-store and would like to use your services. Our company will be
> > shipping different items from across the US, so obviously the shipping
> > cost will vary. I was wondering how you integrate your services with
> > shipping, ie UPS.
> >
> > Thank you for your time,
> > Hunter Dunlap

> Hello Hunter,
>
> Integrating a custom shipping method can be done in a number of ways and
> will depend greatly your exact requirements. Interchange has a UPS query
> tag which can calculate costs based on an origin and destination
> zipcode. Are you interested in hiring help for this project? I would be
> glad to discuss your needs in more detail.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Kershaw
> End Point Corp.
> Direct Line: 919-249-5356
> Fax: 866-281-1373
> http://www.endpoint.com

As far as I can tell UPS query does not work. It gives low prices that
are not related at all to the real price. regardless of the fuel
surcharge. the prices are just completely wrong.

rick

believed to be clean.

Re: Questions [ In reply to ]

Hi Alex,

The issue with the demo has been solved:
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1/

admin area: demo with password demo

Documentation is found at: http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/
Maybe not the most up to date, but should cover the main features and installation procedures (which are also available when you download the sourcecode for installation).

On http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/support/index is a selection of companies that provide Interchange support/services. You could also try to contact those.

In case you have any 'Public' questions you can of course use this mailing list and usually there will be someone around to answer the questions within a reasonable timeframe.

CU,

Gert