So, I signed my git commit with my GnuPG key. And when I do
`git format-patch master` the created patch does not have this signature.

How can I create a git patch with a GnuPG signature?
Re: How to send a signed git patch [ In reply to ]
Daniel Cerqueira via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> wrote:
> I want to send my po translation of GnuPG.

> Werner told me to send a signed git patch to a list.

> So, I signed my git commit with my GnuPG key. And when I do `git
> format-patch master` the created patch does not have this signature.

I think: include that patch in an email (not an attachment), and sign it.
A signed git commit does not get transfered by email, alas.
You'd have to use git:// or https:// or.. to transfer the git signature.

Re: How to send a signed git patch [ In reply to ]
Daniel Cerqueira via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I want to send my po translation of GnuPG.
>
> Werner told me to send a signed git patch to a list.
>
> So, I signed my git commit with my GnuPG key. And when I do
> `git format-patch master` the created patch does not have this signature.
>
> How can I create a git patch with a GnuPG signature?

You would have to sign the output of `git format-patch` separately.

Git signatures are stored in tag objects which refer to the signed
commit. An exported patch is only part of a commit and therefore does
not carry the commit ID, which is what Git signs, if I recall correctly.

Another option would be to attach a Git bundle to an email, generated
using `git bundle create origin/master..SIGNED-TAG-FOR-PATCH` although
this would be less easily reviewed.

-- Jacob