one in gnupg?

Thank you

ispstream
Re: Signature [ In reply to ]
Il 29 agosto 2023 alle 10:20 isp_stream via Gnupg-users ha scritto:
> May I ask why you bring an attached signature in your e-mails and how you make
> one in gnupg?

Why: you want to assure the content of the email were not tampered with.

How: it is taken care of by the client, you don’t manually sign and attach
the signature — at leas I am not, using `mutt`.
Start from your mail client documentation and you should be on the
right track!
—F

Re: Signature [ In reply to ]
Je Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 10:20:05AM +0000, isp_stream via Gnupg-users skribis:
>May I ask why you bring an attached signature in your e-mails and how you make
>one in gnupg?

I use mutt and somewhere in its config files I made this tweak.

--

Stela dato:2.460.187,102 Loka tempo:2023-08-30 11:27:05 Merkredo Mageia 9
-==-
Re: Signature [ In reply to ]
Je Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 01:28:11PM +0200, Francesco Ariis skribis:
>Il 29 agosto 2023 alle 10:20 isp_stream via Gnupg-users ha scritto:
>> May I ask why you bring an attached signature in your e-mails and how you make
>> one in gnupg?
>
>Why: you want to assure the content of the email were not tampered with.
>
>How: it is taken care of by the client, you don’t manually sign and attach
>the signature — at leas I am not, using `mutt`.
>Start from your mail client documentation and you should be on the
>right track!
>—F

It is getting harder and harder to use GnuPG with email as webmail
is used more and more.

--

Stela dato:2.460.187,105 Loka tempo:2023-08-30 11:31:46 Merkredo Mageia 9
-==-