MacOS Big Sur

thank you,
Dmitry
Re: using two Yubikeys with the same key [ In reply to ]
On Samstag, 11. Dezember 2021 13:17:57 CET bereska--- via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Is there a way to tell gnupg to use the second key with the same keys
> but a different serial number YYY to decrypt the same very file?
>
> I am using:
> gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.28

This should work with GnuPG 2.3.x which has improved support for multiple card
readers and tokens.

Regards,
Ingo
Re: using two Yubikeys with the same key [ In reply to ]
Please keep replies on this mailing list.

On Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2021 09:12:28 CET bereska@hotmail.com wrote:
> everything is cool now except for one symlink error:
>
> $ gpg --version
> *gpg: error reading symlink '/proc/curproc/file': No such file or directory*

You can safely ignore this error. It's harmless and the error message should
no longer be shown in the next version.

Regards,
Ingo
Re: using two Yubikeys with the same key [ In reply to ]
sure I will
thanks for your help

12.12.2021 19:30, Ingo Klöcker ?????:

Re: using two Yubikeys with the same key [ In reply to ]
I hate to bother you but after updating to Mac OS Monterey last night
gnupg does not work with the two Yubikeys nicely(. It asks for the first
Yubikey the file was encrypted with when I try to decrypt this file with
the second Yubikey. Both Yubikeys have the same secret keys.

I am now using:

gpg (GnuPG) 2.3.3
libgcrypt 1.9.4
Mac OS Monterey

thank you

12.12.2021 19:30, Ingo Klöcker ?????:

Re: using two Yubikeys with the same key [ In reply to ]
quick update ...

after running <gpgconf --kill all> it starts working as it should
is it a feature or a bug?

thank you

13.12.2021 09:34, bereska@hotmail.com ?????: