Mailing List Archive

Any idea about these errors?
Re: Any idea about these errors? [ In reply to ]
"John A. Perry" <perry@jpunix.com> writes:

> gpg: /usr/local/lib/gnupg/rndegd: error loading extension: ld.so.1: gpg:
> fatal:relocation error: symbol not found: m_free: referenced in
> /usr/local/lib/gnupg/rndegd

For Solaris the option -dy should be passed to the linker, so that
the module can resolve the symbols from the executable. GnuPG should
detect this (acinclude.m4:GNUPG_CHECK_RDYNAMIC).

I don't know why it does not work for you. I have no Solaris box here
to test it, but afair I have seen reports that it works on Solaris.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013
Re: Any idea about these errors? [ In reply to ]
Re: Any idea about these errors? [ In reply to ]