Any ideas?

Cheers,
- SteveN
Re: Compile on Solaris 2.6? [ In reply to ]
I can't link the 'gpg' program because I have
undefined reference to: __register_frame_pointer

What's up with that?
I'm using Slakware Linux 4.0 with gcc-2.95.
(and binutils-2.9.1)..

Has anyone else had problems like this?

--
"The Funk, the whole Funk, and nothing but the Funk."
Billy Donahue <mailto:billy@escape.com>
Re: Compile on Solaris 2.6? [ In reply to ]
Steve Nunez writes:
> Has anyone got version 1.0.o to compile on Solaris 2.6 (sparc)?
> I've tried but keep getting an error in the make:
>
> make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `mpih-add1.lo'
> Current working directory /usr/local/src/gnupg-1.0.0/mpi
> *** Error code 1

Somebody else reported this with an earlier version and I have
observed it with on IRIX 6.5 with both versions I've used.

Following in the previous poster's footsteps I used GNU make and had
no trouble. I have not had time to look into what the Irix make was
trying to do but this is not the only package where GNU make was
required.

A less satisfactory approach which I had tried earlier was to compile
without the assembly routines. This presumably slows execution but
works if you cannot get GNU make.

I hope this helps.

Martin.
Re: Compile on Solaris 2.6? [ In reply to ]
FYI:
Martins' suggestion of using gmake works fine. Thanks Martin.

- SteveN