Mailing List Archive

Re: List UCE
On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, John Bacalle wrote:

> Are the unsubscribed allowed to post to the list?

YES. And we are not going to change it. We have a large set of
filters but some unwanted mails pass thru from time to time. I try to
delete them from the archive from time to time.

> The list software removes the originating IP, so complaing from this end
> is not possible.

Don't answer about such mails.

BTW, there is one member of this mailing list who started to bounce
spam to my private address because I refused to delete some web pages
from the ML archive which contains his email address - however he has
posted to a public mailing list and I am not going to "rewrite" the
history (except for the obvious spam cases) as it will be done 16
years ago ;)

Werner

--
Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013