Mailing List Archive

GPG win32 and Internationalization support
Hello,

I have followed the Readme.w32 instructions, but it's impossible to have
the french language.

Has someone tested with success the Internationalization support of the
Win32 GPG 102 version ?

Dan
Re: GPG win32 and Internationalization support [ In reply to ]
At 18:20 23/07/2000 +0200, dueze wrote:
>I have followed the Readme.w32 instructions, but it's impossible to have
>the french language.

OK, I have understood the stuff and it works.

The Readme.w32 must be read as:

Into the Registry:
1. create the key:
\\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mingw32\NLS
2. create the valor string:
MODir
3. modifiy it to have:
MODir "c:/gnu/locale/fr"
and then:
4. Select which language to use and copy the currect translation file
under the name "gnupg.mo" into the directory set in step 3
(Example: "copy fr.mo c:\gnu\locale\fr\gnupg.mo")
5. Done.

Sorry for having misunderstood the configuration of Windoz... ;-)

--
Daniel