a patch neither there nor at Altavista.

Does this patch really exist? Where can I get it? Is it possible to use
it with the most recent version?

--
Der groesste Feind des Fortschritts ist nicht der Irrtum, sondern die
Traegheit. -=- Henry Thomas Buckle
OpenPGP Key: 4096 / 4138 97ED 3C83 7D94 44CC 6B25 BD9F C12D 72A1 DE6F
erhaeltlich bei hkp://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net -=- OpenPGP-Mail erwuenscht!
Re: How to check RSA-signatures? [ In reply to ]
Karsten Patzwaldt <kpa@gmx.net> wrote:
> Recently, I read in a newsgroup that there is a patch for GnuPG that
> makes it possible to check RSA signatures. It was also mentioned that
> this patch should be available on the GnuPG homepage, but I didn't find
> a patch neither there nor at Altavista.

> Does this patch really exist? Where can I get it? Is it possible to use
> it with the most recent version?

Yes, you can get it from the homepage of gnupg. There are to files rsa.c
and idea.c which you need to fetch. Then you compile them and put them
in an appreciate path, where gpg can find them. Now you put
"load-extension rsa" and "load-extension idea" int the options file and
you are able to check RSA-Signature with gpg.

Ciao
Christian
--
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/ Christian Kurz */