Mailing List Archive

Re: [Re: Using gpg-created DSS keys with PGP 6.5.3]
"clemensF" <ino-waiting@gmx.net> wrote:
> L. Sassaman (Thu 18.0500-13:06):
>
> The problem is that GnuPG uses Blowfish to encrypt the private key, and
> PGP does not support Blowfish. Removing the passphrase is what is usually
> recommended.

how do i remove that passphrase from the key ring?

--
clemens ino-waiting@gmx.net
do D4685B884894C483

I use gpg --edit-key to removed the passphrase from the key ring. Then I
extract both public and secret keys from gpg. Then I can add the public keys
but can not add secret keys using pgp. I've tried both pgp in HP or windows.
None of them works.

Has anyone successfully move a GPG key pair to PGP?