Mailing List Archive

not supported public key
Re: not supported public key [ In reply to ]
Christopher Intemann <inte@inte.goe.net> writes:

> when I try to import pgp 5.0 keys it does'nt work because of
> missing/ not valid user id and because of a not supported
> public-key-system. But I thougt it should work with this keys, so
> what should I do?

> cintema@cintema:~ > gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net --recv-keys AE51ED45
> gpg: Warnung: Sensible Daten könnten auf Platte ausgelagert werden.
> gpg: Schlüssels AE51ED45 von wwwkeys.de.pgp.net wird angefordert ...
> gpg: Schlüssel AE51ED45: Nicht unterstützetes Public-Key-Verfahren

This is an RSA key. Have you installed the RSA extension?

--
Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer@RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/
Re: not supported public key [ In reply to ]
Florian Weimer, at 09:21 +0200 on 18 Jun 2000, wrote:

> This is an RSA key. Have you installed the RSA extension?

For reference, the RSA library is in:
ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/pub/gcrypt/contrib

Documentation is in the source.

--
Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/

"To learn what is good and what is to be valued,
those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus
Re: not supported public key [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, Frank Tobin wrote:

> For reference, the RSA library is in:
> ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/pub/gcrypt/contrib

Or wait 93 days for the Linux Kongress and the RSA enabled release ;-)

--
Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0