applications that could benefit by having GnuPG capabilities built in.

Thanks!
-Darrell
RE: Lib's [ In reply to ]
Hmm... interesting.

Thanks for the link!

-Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Tobin [mailto:ftobin@uiuc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 3:03 PM
To: Darrell Brogdon
Cc: 'gnupg-users@gnupg.org'
Subject: Re: Lib's

Darrell Brogdon, at 13:59 -0400 on Thu, 27 Apr 2000, wrote:

> What is the status of a set of libraries for GnuPG? I can think of so
many
> applications that could benefit by having GnuPG capabilities built in.

http://lists.gnupg.org/gnupg-users-200001/msg00193.html

Something concerning this should really be on the GnuPG website, up front,
given I've answered it so many times.

--
Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/

"To learn what is good and what is to be valued,
those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus
Re: Lib's [ In reply to ]