Jon Nathan
jon@blading.com
http://www.rupture.net/~jon/
Re: compiling idea,rsa modules for use with gnupg [ In reply to ]
Jon Nathan, at 18:25 -0400 on Mon, 24 Apr 2000, wrote:

> i need to compile the idea and rsa modules for use with gnupg.
> however, i cannot find the document that tells how to do this and
> where to find the source files. i looked on the gnupg site for a
> while.

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/pub/gcrypt/contrib/

Documentation on how to use them is described in the header of the source.

--
Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/

"To learn what is good and what is to be valued,
those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus
Re: compiling idea,rsa modules for use with gnupg [ In reply to ]
Jon Nathan writes:
> hello,
>
> i need to compile the idea and rsa modules for use with gnupg.
> however, i cannot find the document that tells how to do this and
> where to find the source files. i looked on the gnupg site for a
> while.

The idea and rsa modules are in ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/pub/gcrypt/contrib/.
Compile instructions are in the files, but you may have to play around
with linker options if your platform's method of creating loadable
modules is different from "gcc -shared".
Re: compiling idea,rsa modules for use with gnupg [ In reply to ]
Re: compiling idea,rsa modules for use with gnupg [ In reply to ]