Mailing List Archive

Problem running make under Digital Unix
I need to install gnupgp on an Earthlink/Mindspring virtual host. As you
can see from the message below, they are encountering a problem when
running make. Can anyone shed any light on this? They are running
Digital Unix systems running on Digital Alpha servers.

Re: Problem running make under Digital Unix [ In reply to ]
gnielson writes:
> I need to install gnupgp on an Earthlink/Mindspring virtual host. As you
> can see from the message below, they are encountering a problem when
> running make. Can anyone shed any light on this? They are running
> Digital Unix systems running on Digital Alpha servers.

Which version of gnupg was that? 1.0.0 or older? 1.0.1 should compile
ok. It may be necessary to install GNU make. See my posts from 13 jan
2000 for compiling with cc on Digital Unix. Gcc should be ok.

Re: Problem running make under Digital Unix [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, gnielson wrote:

> I need to install gnupgp on an Earthlink/Mindspring virtual host. As you
> can see from the message below, they are encountering a problem when
> running make. Can anyone shed any light on this? They are running
> Digital Unix systems running on Digital Alpha servers.

Mindspring is owned by Scientology.
Choose your webhosts carefully.

--
"The Funk, the whole Funk, and nothing but the Funk."
Billy Donahue