Mailing List Archive

Cannot import sec/pubkeys!
Hi all,

After trying everything, I cannot import my secring.pgp or pubring.pgp
files into GnuPG. I have pgp 2.6.2 on my Dos box - from where the keys are
coming, and version 2.6.3 under RedHat 6.0 (which sees my keys just fine),
as does kcmPGP under the KDE desktop. So, until I try to import them, both
keys seem ok. I have both the RSA and IDEA modules loaded.
Upon typing 'gpg --import .pgp/pubring.pgp' the error message I get is:

gpg: /usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux: error loading extension:
usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux: cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory
gpg: key #########: secret key imported
etc/...
gpg: mpi too large (61922)
gpg : Segmentation fault caught...exiting

I've been picking the brains of a friend who is familiar with GnuPG
and he can't help me, apart from saying that he has 'rndunix' instead. The
GnuPG I installed was an rpm, version 1.0.0.

Guy Parry
pargoo@netspace.net.au

"CUM CATAPULTAE PROSCRIPTAE ERUNT TUM SOLI PROSCRIPTI CATAPULTAS
HABEBUNT." - (When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have
catapults...)
Re: Cannot import sec/pubkeys! [ In reply to ]