Mailing List Archive

K Mail and GnuPG
Re: K Mail and GnuPG [ In reply to ]
Hello Brian,

On Son, 26 Dez 1999, Brian Galbraith wrote:

>I posted this some time back, but got no response, so I am trying again,
>in the hope that someone new has come on board,who knows the answer.
>
>I trided to contact the authors of K mail directly, but they declined to
>answer.
>
>Does anyone know how to set up K Mail, so that it recognises GnuPG. I
>have tried everything I can think of, with no success.

I think you have to change something in the sources of kmail. In the
file kpgpbase.h there is a class called KpgpBase. There are two sub classes
KpgpBase2 (I think for PGP 2) and KpgpBase5 (I think for PGP 5). I think
you have to write a new subclass for GnuPG.

I thought about it before, but it seemed to be to heavy for me. So I
changed my MUA. Now I am using Mutt 1.0i. The GnuPG Support is very very
good. Much better than the PGP5 Support in Kmail.

Daniel
--
"Der Tod ist ein finales Ereignis und begrenzt die Lebensdauer."
Gesundheitsreport NRW 1994