Mailing List Archive

GPA contacting keyservers
Re: GPA contacting keyservers [ In reply to ]
At Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:51:13 -0400,
Gary Graham <garysaved@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> Has anyone had a problem contacting keyservers recently?

The keyserver support in GPA was still at version 0, while GnuPG moved
on to version 1.

I have hacked some minimal support for version 1. I am not sure it is
very robust, but it seems to do the job. I also changed the default
server. In SVN (wald.intevation.org):

2005-11-08 Marcus Brinkmann <marcus@g10code.de>

* server_access.c (write_command): New argument scheme.
(server_send_keys): Also to invocation.
(server_get_key): Likewise.
(check_errors): Don't look for errors if the exit status looks OK.
* keyserver.c (keyserver_read_list): Use HKP server as default,
drop LDAP surfnet server (seems to be down).

Thanks,
Marcus