<eric.tanguy@univ-nantes.fr>
Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) sur athlon kernel 2.6.12-1.1390_FC4
Re: gpa problem [ In reply to ]
At Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:05:14 +0200,
Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy@univ-nantes.fr> wrote:

> I apologize if this is not the right list to ask this kind of question
> but i have no answer from the gnupg-users list.
>
> I have gpa 0.7.0 installed on FC4 system. When i try to search a key a
> window saying connecting to the server hkp://yyy please wait and that's
> all. I have tried all the available servers and this is always the same.
> gpa keep this window as long as i closed gpa. Any idea ?

Fixed (at least for now) in SVN:

2005-11-08 Marcus Brinkmann <marcus@g10code.de>

* server_access.c (write_command): New argument scheme.
(server_send_keys): Also to invocation.
(server_get_key): Likewise.
(check_errors): Don't look for errors if the exit status looks OK.
* keyserver.c (keyserver_read_list): Use HKP server as default,
drop LDAP surfnet server (seems to be down).

Thanks,
Marcus