Mailing List Archive

Release candidate for libgcrypt 1.4.1.
Hi!

I just did a release candidate for 1.4.1:

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/libgcrypt/libgcrypt-1.4.1rc1.tar.bz2 (946k)
ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/libgcrypt/libgcrypt-1.4.1rc1.tar.bz2.sig

Please try it out and if you experience problems, let me know. Changes
are:

* Fixed a bug introduced by 1.3.1 which led to the comsumption of far
too much entropy for the intial seeding.

* Improved AES performance for CFB and CBC modes.

* Removed build problems for the Padlock support.

As well as the usual minor bug fixes. Without major problems I am going
to release 1.4.1 in two days.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

--
Die Gedanken sind frei. Auschnahme regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.

Re: Release candidate for libgcrypt 1.4.1. [ In reply to ]
Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I just did a release candidate for 1.4.1:

FYI, it builds fine under mingw32+wine under debian, and solves all my
problems with 1.4.0.

Thanks,
/Simon