Rupert

--
Rupert Kittinger <rkit@mur.at>
Re: memory leak in rsa.c [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:23:49 +0100, Rupert Kittinger said:

> I think I found a memory leak in 1.2.0 in file rsa.c. (with the
> generous support of valgrind...)

Thanks. It has been fixed in the CVS for quite some time. I see that
we should do a new release RSN.

Werner
Re: memory leak in rsa.c [ In reply to ]
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:23:49 +0100, Rupert Kittinger said:
>
> > I think I found a memory leak in 1.2.0 in file rsa.c. (with the
> > generous support of valgrind...)
>
> Thanks. It has been fixed in the CVS for quite some time. I see that
> we should do a new release RSN.
>
> Werner

I must have overlooked that. I scanned the archive of the developer
mailing list, and just found a different memory leak mentioned (in
pubkey.c)

By the way, is there any bugtracking system available for glibcrypt?

Rupert