encrypt & decrypt file
Hi, my name is Abu Farhan.

I have an interest about encrypt-decrypt file by libgcrypt.
How can i get a simple source about encrypt-decrypt a file,
by glibcrypt?

I already installed libgcrypt-1.2.0.

Thanks.
AF
Re: encrypt & decrypt file [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:35:53 +0900, DMR said:

> I have an interest about encrypt-decrypt file by libgcrypt.
> How can i get a simple source about encrypt-decrypt a file,
> by glibcrypt?

Libgcrypt is a libary of cryptgraphic building blocks. You can't use
it instantly to encrypt files. You first need to come up with a
protocol on how the encryption should work and then implement this
protocol. The crypto stuff is only a small part. If you want to look
at such a protocol, see rfc2440.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner