"Ohhhh jeeee: ... this is a bug (sexp.c:1034:sexp_sscan)"

--
This message has been sent via an anonymous mail relay at www.no-id.com.
Re: libgcrypt bug [ In reply to ]
dev-null@no-id.com writes:

> Hi... my program died with this error message. I'm using libgcrypt
> v1.12:

I guess you mean 1.1.12.

> "Ohhhh jeeee: ... this is a bug (sexp.c:1034:sexp_sscan)"

What exactly did you try?

moritz
--
((gpg-key-id . "6F984199")
(email . "moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de")
Re: libgcrypt bug [ In reply to ]
Yes, I meant v1.1.12, sorry.

I'm not sure what I did to cause this--it came from somewhere deep in my code and I don't have time to rip it apart.

However, I don't think its my code's fault as it seems to be a transient bug. I've ran into a few of these within libgcrypt over the last few months.

If you can fix this problem, then great. If not, I'll probably end up examining it eventually--I'm just not sure if that can be anytime soon.

Thanks!

--
This message has been sent via an anonymous mail relay at www.no-id.com.
Re: libgcrypt bug [ In reply to ]
I will be out of the office until August 3, 2003.

Thanks,

Mike Sontum