Mailing List Archive

dev.gnupg.org account creation (Re: Help with account creation)
Hi Eva,

this is the right place to ask about dev.gnupg.org accounts.

Am Montag 26 Februar 2024 17:03:33 schrieb Evangeline Rome via Gnupg-devel:
> I tried to create an account on dev.gnupg.org, but all my attempts to create
> an account were banned without any reason.

What did you experience in detail (any messages?)
I think accounts have to be manually approved, maybe this hasn't happened yet?

> I tried to create it with github account and with this google email.

It should work. I think admins may contact you.

Best,
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter