Mailing List Archive

enhancing --status-fd output
Hi,
I've got a few problems integrating gpg into the exmh mailer using the
--status-fd output. There are useful status lines about grade of trust, good
sigs, bad sigs, problems, but I'm missing a few ones. It would be nice to have

* an ERRSIG argument like
ERRSIG <keyid>, where <keyid> is the id of the missing public key
or a new keyword
PUBLIC_MISSING <keyid>
* a status line complaining about a missing secret key like
SECRET_MISSING <keyid>, where <keyid> is the id of the missing secret key
* a status line complaining about a bad passphrase like
BADPASS

Currently exmh is parsing the english output to get all the info it needs.
That's leading to problems of course, when setting LANG to a nonenglish
language.

It would be nice to have the status lines mentioned to be independend from the
gpg
output in native language.

:-)Markus