MFvM

Michael Fischer v. Mollard
fischer@math.uni-goettingen.de
Re: German mini Howto now avaiable [ In reply to ]
Michael Fischer wrote:

>You can get a first Version of my (german) GnuPG mini Howto at

>http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~s070674/GnuPGMiniHowto/

>I know that writing in German decreases dramatically the number of
>readers, but my written english would possibly do the same. I got mail
>from Brenno de Winter who wants to translate the stuff, so there will
>possibly an English version later.

if anyone wants an english version now, run the html pages through
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com (it does a very good job -
only the last paragraph of one page fails to translate).

raf
AW: German mini Howto now avaiable [ In reply to ]
Looks great :-))) !!!

MiniHowTo implies that there will be a "BigHowTo" ;-), won't you.

I'd like to see the url where to find the document anywhere in it.

Why is it better to use `--armorĀ“ ?????? Or I'm blind -- I couldn't find the
reason.

The book from Bruce Schneier:
It is published by Addison-Wesley and not by Wiley. It is also a really
good german translation available.

bye
Martin Sejkora

[cutted]
> Feel free to give comments and improvements to the document.
[cutted]
Re: German mini Howto now avaiable [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> readers, but my written english would possibly do the same. I got mail
> from Brenno de Winter who wants to translate the stuff, so there will
> possibly an English version later.
Yep I'll start on it right away. Hopefully something is ready later this week.

Cheers,

Brenno.
Re: AW: German mini Howto now avaiable [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, SEJKORA Martin wrote:

> The book from Bruce Schneier:
> It is published by Addison-Wesley and not by Wiley. It is also a really
> good german translation available.

The english version *is* published by Wiley. The german
version is published by Addison-Wesley.

Regards,
Rupert
Re: German mini Howto now avaiable [ In reply to ]
SEJKORA Martin <martin.sejkora@creditanstalt.co.at> writes:

> Why is it better to use `--armorĀ“ ?????? Or I'm blind -- I couldn't find the
> reason.

I have not yet read the Howto but I suggest to use the long options
for scripts.

--
ceterum censeo RSA esse delendam