cova@felix.unife.it Internet
http://felix.unife.it/~cova Home page
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.
keyserver [ In reply to ]
I've hacked (a very small effort, indeed) the mail keyserver made by
Michael Graff to use gpg instead of pgp 2.6
Now I want to test it :-) , so if this can be useful, I can set up a tiny
experimental keyserver to see if it works.
It uses e-mail for key exchange, (It's a perl script), and has nothing like
hkp:
If someone is interested I can set up this thing in a couple of days...
Let me know.

--
Fabio Coatti http://felix.unife.it/~cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group http://flug.unife.it