you to browse and edit keyrings, sign and encrypt files, etc. There
is a plan to make a complete GUI for PGP. GnomePGP is split into widgets,
which you can use it in your applications.
Re: gnome pgp? [ In reply to ]
sen_ml@eccosys.com writes:

> sorry this is not directly about gnu pg...
>
> does anyone know what happened to gnome pgp?
>
> accessing http://maxcom.ml.org/gpgp/ gives a 404...

I don't know, not heard anything from Max for some weeks.

Max, are you still there?

BTW: A version of gnomepg is available at the GnuPG mirrors.
It really looks nice but does not take advantage of the new features
I have implemented. Because there is now a GTK port for Windoze, I
think it is possible to create a Windoze frontend too.

Werner