<http://www.technocage.com/~caskey/gpg/>

Sorry,

C=)

There is hardly a thing in the world that some man can not
make a little worse and sell a little cheaper.
Caskey <caskey*technocage.com> /// pager.818.698.2306
TechnoCage Inc. ///| gpg: 1024D/7BBB1485
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
Re: Ok, RPM SPEC file is *really* there this time... [ In reply to ]
On 98.09.17 Caskey L. Dickson pressed the following keys:

> Sorry folks,
>
> Werner kindly pointed out to me that I had neglected to copy the actual
> spec files into place on my web page. They're really there now.
>
> <http://www.technocage.com/~caskey/gpg/>

Well, in case anyone want's to have a look at another approach of SPEC for
gpg and additional modules, he can take a look at

ftp://reptile.eu.org/pub/linux/(i386|SRPMS|SPECS)

Specs from there build cleanly as non-root.

Reptile

--
------------------[Gadzinka]--[http://reptile.eu.org/]--[Cyber Service]--
--[.Speak while you are spoken to but don't pretend you're right.]-[YES]--