Mailing List Archive

about new AES crypto method?
Hello. Just I found mozilla supports AES on SSL 3.0. Good news (okay,
perhaps I am very old fashioned).

Before I try it on my own web server, I must make sure Internet Explorer
supports it. Most people visite my site using Internet Explorer.
Surprisingly, I cannot google it out. Search terms like "Internet Explorer
AES" gives unrelated articles. I don't have an Internet Explorer around to
test it!

Can any one point me a brief artcile tells me what SSL cipher are supported
by each version of Internet Explorer? More sepecificly, I am interested to
know what cipher is supported by Internet Explorer 5.5 but not IE 5.0.
--
锐业软服 Real SoftService
http://www.realss.com