Ken

--
I'm successful because I'm lucky. The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Re: emerge broken [ In reply to ]
On пт, 2004-10-15 at 12:48 -0400, Ken Stevens wrote:
> When I try to emerge things I gt the following message.
>

> install: error while loading shared libraries: libacl.so.1: cannot open
>
> Please help!
>
> Ken

Hi,
Try re-emerging 'acl': "#emerge acl -pv" to see USE-flags too.
libacl.so.1 is a library installed by acl ebuild i think - Checked.
PS: Also could /if want/ run 'revdep-rebuild -pv' to get a list of
packages which need rebuilding - acl may be present there.
HTH
--
Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@dir.bg>