Mailing List Archive

Battery life applet dies
Hi,

The klaptop_check applet exits everytime I bring it on (in Eterm) with
the following error.

hareesh: 1/ $ klaptop_check
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
kbuildsycoca running...
hareesh: 1/ $ Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 2220, errno = 0

How do I get it to stay forever? When I was using KDE - everytime I
disconnected the power adaptor the applet would vanish.

Are there any other battery-life applets that people use here?

Hareesh Nagarajan
WEB: http://puggy.symonds.net/~hareesh