Is there something I have to re-emerge?

Thanks,

Lincoln

Re: gif Images in firefox not displaying [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:14:33 -0400, Lincoln Baxter
<lincoln.a.baxter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone else have a problem with images not displaying in firefox?
>
> For instance, the mapquest map in this link:
>
> http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=&city=West+Chester&state=PA&zipcode=&search=++Search++
>
> Does not display unless I right click on the blank map, and say "view
> image", which displays the map in another window.
>
> Is there something I have to re-emerge?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lincoln

Humm - displays for me in both Mozilla and Firefox...

Re: gif Images in firefox not displaying [ In reply to ]
Lincoln Baxter wrote:

> Does anyone else have a problem with images not displaying in firefox?

Not me.

> For instance, the mapquest map in this link:
>
> http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=&city=West+Chester&state=PA&zipcode=&search=++Search++

Works just fine for me.

Alexander Skwar
--
panic("aha1740.c"); /* Goodbye */
2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/aha1740.c

Re: gif Images in firefox not displaying [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:14:33 -0400, Lincoln Baxter
<lincoln.a.baxter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does not display unless I right click on the blank map, and say "view
> image", which displays the map in another window.

I would guess that in your preferences under "Web Features", you have
"Load Images for the Originating Site Only" checked. I turned it on
once because I thought it would be useful, but it turns out it's
mostly just anoying.

Hope this helps.

Doug

Re: gif Images in firefox not displaying [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:58:05 +0000, Doug Downham
<kryos.icedragon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:14:33 -0400, Lincoln Baxter
> <lincoln.a.baxter@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does not display unless I right click on the blank map, and say "view
> > image", which displays the map in another window.
>
> I would guess that in your preferences under "Web Features", you have
> "Load Images for the Originating Site Only" checked. I turned it on
> once because I thought it would be useful, but it turns out it's
> mostly just anoying.

That was it. Boy, it was a long time ago I set that. Thanks. Great Catch.

Lincoln