--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large
Re: Quark XPress? [ In reply to ]
I don't have Quark running, but I thought I'd mention Scribus
http://www.scribus.org.uk/index.php as an alternative. You can find
it in portage. You'll only be able to run Quark, as far as I know,
under Wine http://winehq.org/ or something similar.

Re: Quark XPress? [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 03:10:22AM -0400, Rick Hennigan wrote the following:
> I don't have Quark running, but I thought I'd mention Scribus
> http://www.scribus.org.uk/index.php as an alternative. You can find
> it in portage. You'll only be able to run Quark, as far as I know,
> under Wine http://winehq.org/ or something similar.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if Scribus would be a suitable
alternative to Quark.