Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel
2.6.7-2.jul1-interactive
Neuromancer 11:31:23 up 2:59, 8 users, load average: 0.25, 0.86, 1.13

Re: gdesklets 0.30 cannot load display [ In reply to ]
Ow Mun Heng wrote:

>Guys,
>
> Does anyone have any clue on why gdesklets is masked?
>
>I've installed the 0.3 version and things does not work. It can't load
>any of the displays.
>
>Does anyone has any clue to how to make it work?
>
>The forums didn't have anything on this.

I'm using 0.30 many of the displays don't work yet but starterbar will
you have to change something from cvs. I can't remember what I did
exactly to get it working but the gnome forum was very helpful

Re: gdesklets 0.30 cannot load display [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 12:10, Ralph wrote:
> Ow Mun Heng wrote:
>
> >Guys,
> >
> > Does anyone have any clue on why gdesklets is masked?
> >
> >I've installed the 0.3 version and things does not work. It can't load
> >any of the displays.
> >
> >Does anyone has any clue to how to make it work?
> >
> >The forums didn't have anything on this.
> >

> I'm using 0.30 many of the displays don't work yet but starterbar will
> you have to change something from cvs. I can't remember what I did
> exactly to get it working but the gnome forum was very helpful

After looking through the forums, I found that I was missing gtkhtml.
I've emerged it and it's now running.

Okay.. Cool

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel
2.6.7-2.jul1-interactive
Neuromancer 17:00:52 up 7 min, 4 users, load average: 1.22, 0.94, 0.49