?

Thanks,
Norberto

Re: sudo notice [ In reply to ]
Norberto Bensa wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> anyone noticed this while emerging sudo:
>
> QA Notice: Security risk /usr/bin/sudo. Please consider relinking
> with 'append-ldflags -Wl,-z,now' to fix.
>
> ?
>
> Thanks,
> Norberto

I got that too, but it wasn't sudo I was emerging at the time, atm I
don't remember what it was. Haven't emerged much in the last few days,
but looking at my log, I think it was mc (which quite surprised me,
actually). In any case, I tried to run this command, and got a 'command
not found' for append-ldflags.

So I'd be interested in knowing what this is all about too, as well as
where I'm supposed to get this app from, since naturally it is not a
package apart.

Holly

Re: sudo notice [ In reply to ]
Holly Bostick wrote:
> I got that too, but it wasn't sudo I was emerging at the time,

Yup. I noticed it with cups too. I still would ike to know what it is.

Thanks,
Norberto