--
Aj.
Sys. Admin / Developer

Re: JDK [ In reply to ]
It depends on the App. IBM's VM is usually very good, but I've had a
hard time getting it to run in linux. (I hope you have better luck.)
The Sun VM is very good, and I'm running Blackdown on my Gentoo server
for the first time with very good results.

Sun depends on the old world tail to install, so you need to tar it from
a different machine or just update the install script with "tail -n x"
to install.

--Kurt

Re: JDK [ In reply to ]