{preparing today for Linux tommorow}
Real JANAViJAYA:
http://realjanavijaya.adaptlinux.org

LSI logic support [ In reply to ]
AibOwan! Dear All,

how can i compile my kernel with LSI logic support?

buslogic support can seem to add by using 'make menuconfig'. but i
didn't see the LSI logic support option.

my scsi storage controller:- LSi logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X
Fusion-MPT dual ultra 320 scsi (rev 1)

--
---
THERUWAN SARANAi!

- widyachacra -

<widyachacra [at] adaptlinux [dot] org>
Adapt Linux: http://www.adaptlinux.org

Re: LSI logic support [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 15 September 2004 03:45 pm, widyachacra wrote:

> how can i compile my kernel with LSI logic support?
> buslogic support can seem to add by using 'make menuconfig'. but i

This is under the Device Drivers section of the kernel options.

Fusion MPT device support --->

enter that menu, and enable the relevant options, and you'll have support in
your kernel.

Enjoy,

Aaron Kulbe
Re: LSI logic support [ In reply to ]