emacs and xdvi.

best regards,

Flavio.

Re: unknown message [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 15 September 2004 08:38 am, "Flávio L. C. de Moura" wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am receiving a message that I cannot identify where it comes from:
>
> bash-2.05b$ Warning: Actions not found: reset, set, notify, unset
> Warning: Actions not found: reset, set, notify, unset
> Warning: Actions not found: reset, set, notify, unset
<snip>

> At this moment the running programs were: xterm, mozilla, thunderbird,
> emacs and xdvi.

Did you run any of those programs from the terminal that's recieving
the messages?

Try killing each of your running programs one by one until the message
stops. When you figure out which program was the culprit - either
start it from a menu, or redirect stderr and stdout to /dev/null:

bash-2.05b$ thunderbird &> /dev/null &

Beers,

Corey

--

"I must tell you, first of all, what anarchism is not. It is not bombs,
disorder, or chaos. It is not robbery or murder. It is not a war of