tell me where to get the 64bit iso?

Thanks
Gavin.

Re: hppa livecd [ In reply to ]
On 14 Sep 2004 12:51:20 +0000 Dr Gavin Seddon
<gavinseddon@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
| I noticed when listing my modules, that my livecd has a 32bit kernel
| whilst my hp is 64 bit. Will someone pls explain this and if
| necessary, tell me where to get the 64bit iso?

I suggest you try the gentoo-hppa list. I think there're maybe three
hppa users subscribed to -user, and two of those are people who just
happen to have shell on one of the hppa dev's box :)

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm