Mailing List Archive

1 2 3 4  View All
Re: Re: Gmail: Let's keep it off this list [ In reply to ]
5 Invites

Re: Re: Gmail: Let's keep it off this list [ In reply to ]
I got a couple as well

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:32:11 +0200, Martin Holzhauer
<martin.holzhauer@gmail.com> wrote:
> 5 Invites

Michael Yartsev

http://www.codingdreams.org ~ Programming Community Forums
http://www.SGlinux.com ~ Linux Community Forums

Re: Re: Gmail: Let's keep it off this list [ In reply to ]
If you have an invitation, send it to gmail@isnoop.net.
If you need an invitation, go to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php.

/jgt
--
See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the money
is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows what they do with it. Bake

Re: Re: Re: Gmail: Let's keep it off this list [ In reply to ]
Nice idea, but it appears that isnoop's connection to mysql is broken.

++ kevin

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:11:56 -0400, Jay Goodman Tamboli <jay@tamboli.cx> wrote:
> If you have an invitation, send it to gmail@isnoop.net.
> If you need an invitation, go to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php.
>
> /jgt
> --
> See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the money
> is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows what they do with it. Bake
> it into pies, probably. Anything to avoid creating jobs.
> -- Dave Barry

Kevin O'Gorman, PhD
want a free gmail account? email me for an invitation

Re: Re: Re: Gmail: Let's keep it off this list [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 07:24:20AM -0700, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:11:56 -0400, Jay Goodman Tamboli <jay@tamboli.cx> wrote:
> > If you have an invitation, send it to gmail@isnoop.net.
> > If you need an invitation, go to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php.
>
> Nice idea, but it appears that isnoop's connection to mysql is broken.

It was working earlier... try again later, I suppose.

/jgt
--
A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing feeling,
particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not getting back, from