Roses are blue
Depending on their velocity
Relative to you
Re: [SOLVED] Re: Google Chrome going nuts with L10N ? [ In reply to ]
On 2024-01-10 13:50, Walter Dnes wrote:
> Thank you. In package.use I entered...
>
> www-client/google-chrome L10N: -*
>
> ...and it did the trick. Actually, Pale Moon is my "daily driver"
> browser. I use Chrome for Netflix and the occasional braindead
> Chrome-reliant website.

There are other ways of viewing movies that don't involve supporting
companies that give you a worsening experience at an increasing price.

--
Linux-gentoo-x86_64-Intel-R-_Core-TM-_i5-7400_CPU_@_3.00GHz

COMMON_FLAGS="-O3 -pipe -march=native -ftree-vectorize -ffast-math
-funswitch-loops -fuse-linker-plugin -flto -fdevirtualize-at-ltrans
-fno-plt -fno-semantic-interposition -fno-common -falign-functions=32
-fgraphite-identity -floop-nest-optimize"

USE="-* git verify-sig rsync-verify man alsa X grub ssl ipv6 lto
libressl olde-gentoo asm native-symlinks threads jit jumbo-build minimal
strip system-man"

INSTALL_MASK="/etc/systemd /lib/systemd /usr/lib/systemd
/usr/lib/modules-load.d /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d *tmpfiles* /var/lib/dbus
/lib/udev /usr/share/icons /usr/share/applications
/usr/share/gtk-3.0/emoji /usr/lib64/palemoon/gtk2"