Any one else seeing this?  Is it just me?

Dale

:-)  :-)
Re: Some mailing list emails not making it to me. [ In reply to ]
Dale wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Anyone else noticing they are missing some emails on this list?  I
> missed one the other day, Michael I think it was, and I just missed
> another one, yet to arrive, from Neil on the ext4 move thread by Grant.
> I see Grant's reply to Neil but the message from Neil is not here yet.
> It may arrive later.  The other one did.
>
> Any one else seeing this?  Is it just me?
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)
> .

Neil's email that was missing, just arrived.  This is odd.

Dale

:-)  :-)
Re: Some mailing list emails not making it to me. [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 16:38:32 -0500, Dale wrote:

> Any one else seeing this?  Is it just me?

It's usually just you, you do have an exceptional knack for breaking
things - and I've not even used the H word :)

--
Neil Bothwick

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!
Re: Some mailing list emails not making it to me. [ In reply to ]
Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 16:38:32 -0500, Dale wrote:
>
>> Any one else seeing this?  Is it just me?
> It's usually just you, you do have an exceptional knack for breaking
> things - and I've not even used the H word :)

Yea, let's not get into the H thing.  That thing still gets on my
nerve.  I had to reboot.  :-@

It may be.  It makes it hard to track a thread when something is
missing.  I can't reply to something I don't have, yet.  Plus people
snip stuff, and it is needed most of the time, so I can't fill in the
blanks as to what is missing.

Weird tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)
Re: Some mailing list emails not making it to me. [ In reply to ]
Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 16:38:32 -0500, Dale wrote:
>
>> Any one else seeing this?  Is it just me?
> It's usually just you, you do have an exceptional knack for breaking
> things - and I've not even used the H word :)

I been getting these the past week or so.  Around the same time emails
started arriving late.  May not be related but might be.  Rest is a copy
and paste of it.

mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

ynasida@gmail.com
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider
rejected it.

mx.google.com gave this error:
This mail is unauthenticated, which poses a security risk to the sender
and Gmail users, and has been blocked. The sender must authenticate with
at least one of SPF or DKIM. For this message, DKIM checks did not pass
and SPF check for [gmail.com] did not pass with ip:
[2a01:111:f400:7e0d::205]. The sender should visit
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for
instructions on setting up authentication.
l15-20020aa7d94f000000b0052328243febsi388450eds.153 - gsmtp

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: AS1P251MB0432.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

ynasida@gmail.com
mx.google.com
Remote server returned '550-5.7.26 This mail is unauthenticated, which
poses a security risk to the 550-5.7.26 sender and Gmail users, and has
been blocked. The sender must 550-5.7.26 authenticate with at least one
of SPF or DKIM. For this message, 550-5.7.26 DKIM checks did not pass
and SPF check for [gmail.com] did not pass 550-5.7.26 with ip:
[2a01:111:f400:7e0d::205]. The sender should visit 550-5.7.26
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for 550
5.7.26 instructions on setting up authentication.
l15-20020aa7d94f000000b0052328243febsi388450eds.153 - gsmtp'

Original message headers:

Dale

:-)  :-)