Mailing List Archive

??? Anyone used openmediavault with LVM?
What problems did you encounter? I mean, this is the Gentoo user community, and even so, I'm still happy to serve you properly-please note that the specific service should be based on your actual situation, if you need my remote service, I will charge for it!
Your description is not clear, and it is difficult for me to judge what problems you have encountered? If you need my further service, please feel free to contact me.

????????

???? Jack <ostroffjh@users.sourceforge.net>
??? 2023?9?13??? 00:00
???? gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
? ?? Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone used openmediavault with LVM?