Does anyone have it and can post it here please?

Regards,

Tom

Re: Blade 100 2.6.x kernel video patch [ In reply to ]
Quoting freshy98 <freshy98@gmx.net>:

> Hello all,
>
> I was told that for the Blade 100/150 and using a 2.6.x kernel you need
> a patch to get a good screen output.
> Does anyone have it and can post it here please?

Tom

a patch is here:

there is some discussion at this thread below about the patch so possibly it is
not final yet...

http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2005/12/msg00162.html

jim
Re: Blade 100 2.6.x kernel video patch [ In reply to ]
Jim Watson wrote:

>Quoting freshy98 <freshy98@gmx.net>:
>

>>Hello all,
>>
>>I was told that for the Blade 100/150 and using a 2.6.x kernel you need
>>a patch to get a good screen output.
>>Does anyone have it and can post it here please?
>>

>Tom
>
>a patch is here:
>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=317756
>
>there is some discussion at this thread below about the patch so possibly it is
>not final yet...
>
>http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2005/12/msg00162.html
>
>jim

Jim,

That patch works fine it seems. Everything is lined up nicely now.
Just not too sure about the frequency. It looks off in console whereas
the livecd kernel shows it ok I think.
Need to verify this.

Anyways, thanks again!

Regards,