Mailing List Archive

Gnome-System-Monitor Broken on Sparc?
I have a fresh install of Gentoo on my Ultra10. I installed Gnome, and
installed the newest version of gnome-system-monitor. When I run the
System Monitor applet on the taskbar, I can't get any activity for CPU
(Processor). It always shows as 0%. Disk, Swap Space and Load Average
are all the same way, 0%. It's feasible that the Swap Space is at 0%,
but 0% CPU and 0% Disk?

When I click on the applet in the taskbar, it brings up a System Monitor
window. In that window, it shows CPU utilization bouncing around. Does
anyone have any idea why the applet in the system tray doesn't show
anything but 0%?

Thanks in advance...