Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks and Regards
Nic

RE: Software Compilation [ In reply to ]
I've got an E450 with Apache, but not the rest of your list. It works rather well. Just install Apache, make a couple of changes in the config, and it's all good.

Don't get hung up on hooking a modem to the 450 - you could put it anywhere, and simply use email to deliver notification to the email system. I've successfully used an alias in /etc/aliases to redirect email to a script. If you need to know how that's done, let me know. It would allow you to put the modem somewhere you're more familiar with, and send messages to it from the 450.

Ralph Mitchell