Mailing List Archive

Final needs for the Release
Hi gang,

all troubles with ppc kernels are solved. Everything works
in a way it should. Yay!

Now, what I need for the final LiveCD is the following:

- New snapshot:
- take the gentoo-(dev-)sources-2.6.10-r8 and make it stable
in the snapshot
- take the pegasos-sources-2.6.10-r4 and make it stable in
the snapshot
- mark every kernel >2.6.10 ~ppc (gentoo-sources,
pegasos-sources, vanilla-sources)
- I built the LiveCD with these changes to the snapshot.
So there is no need to rebuild.
- Documentation:
- I went over the Documentation and changed the
ppc-specific handbook pages to the needs of 2005.0
- I didn't looked at the generic pages, hopefully they are
correct...
- As I had to update one paragraph after plasmaroo sent me
the pdf, I ask him to regenerate it
- Swift: I'm I need for a tarball with the documentation
(html, txt)
- GRP:
- hansmi's computer and internet-connection is burning.
grp-g3 and -g5 finished uploading. -ppc should be ready
as well. grp-g4 will be finished on Monday.

These are the requirements from my side. I guess, Chris
still have some ;-)

Regards, Lars